Skip to main content

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul: “Vaccine comes from God…and I need you to be my apostles”

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul: “Vaccine comes from God…and I need you to be my apostles”


New York Gov. Kathy Hochul: “Vaccine comes from God…and I need you to be my apostles”

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 09:42 AM PDT

Governor Kathy Hochul said:I've prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what? God did answer our prayers. He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers,...

Thank you for spending some time at my site : www.tranganhnam.xyz and in my blog : http://hocdethi.blogspot.com/. I hope you come to visit again soon!

Former President Barack Obama weighed in on the spending bill, arguing the wealthiest Americans can afford to pick up the tab for the $3.5 trillion bill.

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

 Obama to ABC on the reconciliation bill: "Anybody who pretends that it's a hardship for billionaires to pay a little bit more in taxes so that a single mom gets childcare support or so that we're...

Thank you for spending some time at my site : www.tranganhnam.xyz and in my blog : http://hocdethi.blogspot.com/. I hope you come to visit again soon!

President Joe Biden receives his Covid-19 booster shot: Vaccines 'can save your life and ... can save the lives of those around you'

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:08 AM PDT

 REPORTER: "How many Americans need to be vaccinated for us to get back to normal?"BIDEN: "97%, 98%. I think we'll get awful close. But I'm not the scientist. I think one thing is for certain. A...

Thank you for spending some time at my site : www.tranganhnam.xyz and in my blog : http://hocdethi.blogspot.com/. I hope you come to visit again soon!

Jen Psaki: It’s “unfair and absurd” that companies would increase costs for consumers in response to us taxing them more.

Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:29 PM PDT

!function(r,u,m,b,l,e){r._Rumble=b,r[b]||(r[b]=function(){(r[b]._=r[b]._||[]).push(arguments);if(r[b]._.length==1){l=u.createElement(m),e=u.getElementsByTagName(m)[0],l.async=1,l.src="https://rumble.c...

Thank you for spending some time at my site : www.tranganhnam.xyz and in my blog : http://hocdethi.blogspot.com/. I hope you come to visit again soon!

Meghan McCain joins the Meet the Press roundtable to talk about President Biden's imperiled agenda

Posted: 27 Sep 2021 07:41 PM PDT

 Biden "ran and won with the help of independent centrists. ... The 'Build Back Better' Agenda is the most progressive, modern agenda of all time up to $5 trillion dollars and it's not polling well....

Thank you for spending some time at my site : www.tranganhnam.xyz and in my blog : http://hocdethi.blogspot.com/. I hope you come to visit again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest News & Global Updates

1. Barcelona vs Real Madrid The recent clash between  Barcelona  and  Real Madrid  was one for the history books. Despite a brilliant hat-trick from  Mbappé , the Catalan side emerged victorious with a 4-3 scoreline. The win brings  La Liga  glory within reach. 2. Pakistan Air Force Victory The  Pakistan Air Force (PAF)  claimed a clean sweep with a 6-0 victory in simulated exercises against  India .  Air Vice Marshal Aurangzeb  praised the mission as a testament to PAF's strategic edge. The results highlight operational excellence in air combat. 3. Indian Female Pilot in Custody The  Pakistan Army  issued an official response after an  Indian female pilot  was reportedly taken into custody. Emphasizing adherence to international protocols, Pakistan called for de-escalation. The event has stirred diplomatic conversations. 4. Zelensky-Putin Peace Talks Zelensky  urged  Putin  to join direct peace talks in  Türkiye . The proposal aims to curb escalating violence and revive stalled ne...

High domain authority social book marking & forums

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us http://archiveoflinks.com/ http://community.sitepoint.com/ http://de.lirio.us/ http://del.icio.us/ http://dondir.com/ http://filesharingtalk.com/ http://forum.deviantart.com/ http://forum.joomla.org/ http://forums.cnet.com/ http://forums.hostgator.com/ http://forums.mysql.com/ http://forums.searchenginewatch.com/ http://simplemachines.org/community/index.php http://www.247webdirectory.com/ http://www.2daydir.com/ http://www.9dir.com/Submit http://www.9sites.net/ http://www.9w1.net/ http://www.a1webdirectory.org/ http://www.abacusseo.com/ http://www.abc-directory.com/ http://www.abigdir.com/ http://www.acewebdirectory.com/ http://www.add2us.com/ http://www.addbusiness.net/ http://www.addlink.us/ http://www.addlinkzfree.com/ http://www.addsite.info/ http://www.afreeurl.info/ http://www.agrieducation.org/ http://www.alistdirectory.com/ http://www.allnicesites.com/ http://www.allstatesusadirectory.com/ http://www.alwayslinks.com/ http://www.ananar.com/ ht...

Anonymous Bitcoin Exchange and Conversion Payment System

Just visit the website   anonymous bitcoin exchange  and it will further guide you about the method to turn bitcoins into  anonymous bitcoin exchange . As soon as you select the option among given ones, it will take you to a page where you need to fill a basic form. It requires you to give full name, phone number, email, country, bank name, bank's country, bank account number, account holder name, sending from (wallet address), cash out amount. Once the form is filled, submit it and you can easily and instantly receive cash into your back account from where you can transfer the money anywhere around the globe.